We believe in one God, Creator of all, holy, sovereign, eternal, existing in three equal Persons, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
What We Believe
We believe the Bible to be the complete Word of God.
- That the 66 books of the Old and New Testament were inspired by the Spirit of God as originally written
- That the Bible is the final authority in all matters of faith and conduct · 2 Timothy 3:16
We believe in the absolute and essential deity of our Lord Jesus Christ
- In His eternal existence, with the Father in pre-incarnate glory
- In His work of creation, in His virgin birth, sinless life, substitutionary death and bodily resurrection
- In His triumphant ascension, mediatorial ministry and personal return
We believe in the absolute and essential deity, and in the personality of the Holy Spirit
- Who convinces of sin, of righteousness and of judgment
- Who regenerates, indwells, seals, sanctifies, illuminates and comforts those who believe in Jesus Christ
- Who baptizes believers at conversion into the Body of Christ and bestows upon them His gifts sovereignly as He wills and fills those yielded to Him
We believe that Adam was divinely created in the image of God
- That by the sin of disobedience he fell from that state
- That all his posterity inherited spiritual depravity and defilement
- That all men therefore are guilty before God and condemned to physical and spiritual death
IT STARTS WITH JESUS!
Everyone has an opinion about Jesus. Maybe you think He’s a great teacher or a prophet. Maybe you think He didn’t exist at all. Whatever you believe, we can probably agree that Jesus changed things. We believe He wants to change you, too.
“I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. If you really know me, you will know my Father as well.” JOHN 14:6
Jesus claimed He knew God. No big deal, right? Plenty of people make the same claim. But Jesus also said He was God. And this upset the religious leaders of His day so much that they killed Him. But that was 2,000 years ago. Why does it matter to you now? How does who Jesus is and what He’s done affect your life now in your 9 to 5, trying to take care of your kids, paying bills, or just keeping your head above water?
God, the Creator of the universe, has a purpose for you and your life. He loves you and wants to help you because He is a good God. And because of that, His plans are better than your plans. You don’t have to measure up to some impossible religious standard to know Him. You just have to take a few simple steps.
“For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.” ROMANS 6:23
Our wage, what we deserved and earned for our sin is death. That is pretty serious! Because of God’s love for us, He had a perfect plan to give us eternal life through a perfect sacrifice in His Son Jesus. Jesus took our wage on the cross, He died, 3 days later to be risen and alive! We are given grace and eternal life because of Jesus.
“If you declare with your mouth, ‘Jesus is Lord,‘ and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.” ROMANS 10:9
You don’t have to be perfect. Through His death on the cross, and then coming back from the dead, Jesus took all of your wrong and gave you all of His right. If you believe that and commit to following Him, your life will never be the same. It’s as simple as repenting of your sin, declaring you want to follow Jesus, and believing He is who He says He is.
Believing in Jesus is the first step on the greatest journey of your life. You haven’t finished the race—you’ve just gotten started. The best is yet to come!
Want to learn more about Jesus? Send us a note through this form and we’d love to get coffee or connect in some way to share more about salvation through Jesus Christ.